From 2008 through 2010, I taught the practical components of the Multimedia 1A03: Multimedia and Digital Society and Multimedia 1B03: The Digital Image courses.
Each class had two 1-hour tutorial components per week, where I taught students how to design websites and use Photoshop.
• January 2010-April 2010 (Prof. Robert Hamilton)
• September 2009-December 2009 (Dr. Stéfan Sinclair)
• January 2009 thru April 2009 (Dr. Lori Shyba)
• May 2009-June 2009 (Dr. Andrew Mactavish)
• September 2008-December 2008 (Prof. Robert Hamilton)
• May 2008 – June 2008 (Prof. Robert Hamilton)