Participated as a member of a campus-wide technology group focused on the following.
- Capture the core services for teaching and learning (what is common across the faculties), and who is offering the service(s)
- Identify faculty specific services (unique to the faculties)
- Current state of Teaching & Learning technology, support etc.…at McMaster
- Where are the obvious gaps in technology, support
- Quick Wins?
- What higher education institutions are doing well with Teaching and Learning Technology
- Key faculty teaching and learning priorities for 2017 and beyond?
- What will it look like in 3 years if we have successfully executed a teaching and learning strategy? What are the big changes? What will the experience look like for students, faculty, external audiences, others?
- classroom technology
- third-party services (avenue to learn, mosaic)
- on-campus F2F services,
- blended development availability