Developed for the Postgraduate Medical Education and Competency Based Medical Education offices, this project was developed to replicate a learning management system (LMS) without using the centrally supported LMS (stakeholder request).
To replicate this, the project included the following interlinked platforms:
- Two WordPress websites (pgme.mcmaster.ca and cbmepg.mcmaster.ca)
- MacVideo (Kaltura) for video hosting
- H5P (locally controlled install)
- A Virtual Private Server (VPS) for the hosting of Articulate files
- A submission form system for certificate requests
By “clicking through”, users would be shepherded off to files hosted on the VPS.